Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should i dump my bf for him? any advice from people who have been in a similar position?

my friend John really likes me and i like him too, but i have a bf. He is just so perfect, but i cant tell if im infatuated or in love? how can you tell the difference? I have been with my bf for 2 months and a week, he just seems to not care about me, he cancels our dates, leaves me to walk 3 miles home by myself, he blows me off for his mates or basketball and im just sick of it. But john is totally different, he always wants to be with me, he makes me feel special, walks me the whole way home (i kinda live in the middle oShould i dump my bf for him? any advice from people who have been in a similar position?
It seems to me that you already know the answer.Should i dump my bf for him? any advice from people who have been in a similar position?
you should probably try and talk things out with your bf, if youve tried this already and he still hasnt changed, end it.





and the best way to go about it is face to face, over the phone or msn is a cowards way out. just explain the true reasons why you dont beleive you two are working, dont try and make up stuff to make him feel better, people learn from their mistakes.
dump your boyfriend, he sounds like a bloody @rseh0le! might as well give this john fellow a shot, he seems like a nice bloke. but dump your boyfriend! you can do far better!





giggity

No comments:

Post a Comment