Thursday, August 19, 2010

Whats the end? Is there any advice for people like me?

I'm 27 and never had a girlfriend in my life. I'm a student at a community college working towards my associates degree in criminal justice. I work part-time at ups and they have been paying my way through school for some time now. I'm getting good grades and everything. I am self conscious about how I look. I work out just about every day and have been told over a dozen occasions that I look good. So therefore, women think I am attractive. I even am starting to pick up on signals. I read about this stuff since I'm trying to understand the opposite sex in terms of what they want in a guy and everything like that. However, there has been one instance where this one chick in my one class has been giving my obvious signs such as occassionally eying me down and saying hi, and even one day, I was wearing my gym close because I was going to workout afterwards and she came up to me,(I sit in the back) and touched my bicep and said, ';Mmm muscles';. I smiled at her as she smiled at me. She sits on the middle left end of the room towards the front and talks to her friends most of the time before class. Now hear this. I myspaced her a week ago and not even in class, does she pay me any mind. I am thinking to mysel nowadays, WTF!!!!! WTF is wrong here? Is there something wrong with me???? I said nothing bad or rude or sexual, lol, or anything of that nature. I spoke to her like a fellow student that I could end up befriending. Other girls in past classes last semester I kinda got the eye treatment and never did they seem too interested. WTF is wrong with the world today?!?!? I'm more than just a good looking guy. I also have personality. I listen and get enjoyment out of doing even some of the most simplest things such as watching movies or playing video games. I'd like to go out as well and do things. Spending money is optional in my eyes. I want no gold digging girl. If money is what she wants then;





A: she aint gonna find it here and


B: she can get a job.





Am I making any sense at all. Society has double standards that are really pissing me off!! I'm asking moslty women, but guys can answere too. Whats the end?Whats the end? Is there any advice for people like me?
How can strangers possibly suggest why she didn't talk to you based on how you look on the outside?





Here's an idea, when she made contact with you in your class, why didn't you talk to her then and there and ask her out rather than myspacing her.





What if her thought process was ';well, he didn't ask me out, he must not be interested';, then she gets this myspace message and she may think ';what a coward, why did he message me instead of talking';.





I am NOT saying that's the case, but if it was?


Sometimes too much technology is a bad thing.





If it happens again, TALK TO HER.


Don't text, don't email, actually talk.





Also stop thinking about trying to figure women out, you are 27 and have never had a girlfriend, so obviously that's not working.Whats the end? Is there any advice for people like me?
piiiic?
Will Bill Gate, You better get on with the program before your clock stops ticking.
I'm 24 and I am in a similar situation to you. I don't really have an answer. Your standards might just be too high.
she wants a fling with a muscle man keep taking steroids and make the girls come 2 u..
well u have to find a girl just like u or u can find a girl and dont tell her what ur doing and college and she falls inlove with u and dont try to run over u


but see i have a cousin who is just like u his cute but he had is alway into book and he doesnt have a girlfriend either and he still a virgin but the thing is he has to find a girl who is just like him who has money cus he dont want a gold diging girl either
You need to be more confident. If you want to ask her out don't send her a message on myspace. Talk to her face to face and ask her. That goes for all women. You sound like a great catch, make sure the girls know that.
I used to be a bit shy and unsure at your age, but an old friend gave me some good advice: Never assume that someone is interested until you feel and taste their tongue in your mouth! Meaning that some people play games! I have found without exception that the very best way to meet decent people is through work. Play around by all means but relationship wise you can meet an equal through contacts made in your career. Good luck!
Ask Her OUT! The eye contact...the looks...touching your biceps - how much stronger of a signal do you need. These girls have basically made the first move - now they're going to ignore you until you make the next one!
Your problem is that looks aren't everything. Especially at your age. It is a huge bonus, and you beat me in that category. It helps with your first impressions. You say you have a great personality. I bet you do, most guys do, but you need to learn how to display it.





One thing you need to know is you can't change overnight. If you want to become a man that understands women better and does the right stuff to attract them, it will take hard work, just like anything else great in life.





I started by reading many online books on ';seducing'; ';attracting'; ';body language';... Im sure you have encountered these. They have some good ideas. I've found the main idea they display is to forget being the nice guy. To get a girl interested you, you should take the initiative.





Start conversations and be fun, tease her about stuff, give her a funny nickname, flirt my winking across the room, making eye contact, smiling, advancing physically (starting out by touching her arm while talking, progressing to holding hands, kissing...) For you to get a girlfriend, or a girrl to like you, you must keep advancing. There are steps.





I'd say to download a copy of David DeAngelo's book ';Double your Dating'; Embarrasing right? dowloading books about girls. Well it has loads of great starting information. good luck.
don't put out the pic. it just makes you look like an eco maniac. okay you need to find the right person. nothins wrong with you, it's just the situation. if you have a girl that is a friend, then roll play or ask her for advise. its better to have friends then gf. just don't become a monk or any thing that makes you look stupid. k?
You're rude and narcissistic. In fact you sound like one of my 17 year old guy friends. I started reading this and I felt bad, I was already preparing a ';love will find you'; answer.





Then you get to this girl. SO WHAT? LOTS of girls will do that. YOU have to make the first move. You're right, sometimes the girl will say something to you and then walk off. GUYS DO IT TOO.





I believe you are correct, there is a double standard, but not what you're saying. I don't even know what you're saying about the double standard.





And money-wise. You are partially correct. Love should not require money. But you know what? The second sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me is open all the doors and refuse to let me pay for dinner.





Your money rant had no place in your little speech. Next time, try to keep to one coherent thought alright?





And the reason women don't like you is because you don't like them. Your little speech here was basically a bash against all women.

No comments:

Post a Comment