Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you take other people's advice?

Or do you have your own opinion and stick to it?





What advice, if any, has helped you to grow and learn, although you may not have agreed with it at the time it was given?Do you take other people's advice?
I am very open minded and truly believe there is always someone smarter or more knowledgeable that I am.


Yes I have taken other people's advice, especially my husbands. He is a very successful business man and when I have questions or concerns about my job or just life in general he is extremely helpful. Not that I always agree but about 90% of the time what he tells me is right.


Except for the wine....lol....the asker here will understand this line....I am still laughing at MY stupid self.Do you take other people's advice?
Ok, I'm ready to look for your stolen child and have that glass of wine when you are...lol

Report Abuse



listen to your conscience
1/ NOOOOOOOO





2/ I have my own opinion and stick to it





and 3/ ( I wish I had listened to them!!!.....shhhhhhh )
I own my opinion
if that person is very trustworthy.
I listen to other people's advice and take what I can from it. However my own judgement is always the key decider in making a decision. Listen to someone elses judgement and decide which parts of it you can take and use and which parts you can leave as their opinion only.

No comments:

Post a Comment