Monday, August 23, 2010

I have when people offer me advice...????How about you?????

i listen and then do want i wantI have when people offer me advice...????How about you?????
have whatI have when people offer me advice...????How about you?????
I don't mind if people want to give me advice, but i have a little system with it. I always listent o what they have to say, and if i think it will be useful I'll store it in my memory for future use. If, however, I think it's a bunch of old codswallop, it goes in one ear and out the other. But I always listen.
i nod my head - it looks like im actually listenin 2 how ever it is - mostly teachers - bt then i just do what i wnt unless it was really important of course
I hate it too, so if I were you - I'd just ignore them...
they want to help. its ur decision if u will hear them or not...
If it has anything to do with golf, I tell them I'm on the course to have fun and to drive my cart into the pond if I desire, and to leave me alone. I don't care about scores or my swing unless I'm on a date.
I hate it too, but I learned I have to stop putting my business out there for them to give me advice on
Yeah sure, like ';put down the weapon'; and ';step away from the edge';. Or even ';put that back in your pants please';. At least make it constructive.
Well, it depends on what I am going through at the time. As for me, people pay good money to get advice from me!
Yes I agree. I don't take advice from many. I don't have any to give
depends on if i ask them or not
I have.
but why go to yahoo answers to ask a question - it is in a way advise
it's always nice to hear someone Else's view. they might open up another door that you didn't see.


if you don't want to hear other peoples opinions, then why are you using yahoo answers? all you get is other peoples opinions!
my advice would be to ignore them, or clock them one on the snout.
That depends on what the advice is. If the advice is ';you should have bought a lot of Enron stock';, then it is NOT appreciated. If the advice is ';try not starting your lead guitar solos on the root note - it makes it more interesting';, then it IS appreciated. People are human - let them talk. Who knows - maybe someday one of them might come up with some brilliant advice for you that will make you a billionaire. You can listen, then ignore the advice that doesn't fit you.
Depends on what the subject is...If it's something that I think can benefit me, then i'll listen
I'd have to edit your statement to:





I hate ... people ...
It depends on who it is and what the advice is. I.e. a person with frizzy hair giving me advice on straighteners - won't work. Someone giving me advice on how to clean my conservatory roof without having to climb a lader -greatly appreciated. People offering advice just mean well, they are not out to get you. Most of the time anyway.
You ...';have';...what when people offer you advice???....let me tell you...if you have advice to offer me (of the nice kind) I would surely love to hear it someday....ta...thankx.....
I have bad spellers.
You don't need anyone's advice :o) ! Just encouragement! And praise. I don't like it either unless I ask for it!
I don't but sometimes I do. But..Who knows? Maybe when someone gives you an advice, it will be able to help you in some ways?
It all depends on: whether or not I've asked for it; how it's given (you ';SHOULD'; almost always puts me off); who's giving it (my best girlfriend -- yes! -- or my mother...errr....ahhhh...eeeeee) )and what kind of mood I'm in at any given moment.


Sometimes I get great advice. Whether or not I act on it is a whole other answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment