Thursday, August 19, 2010

How many people have ever come to you for advice?

The trouble is i have never had any one to come to me for advice like parenting and anythingHow many people have ever come to you for advice?
More than I could possibly count because I am such a caring knowledgable person who helps everybody I can.How many people have ever come to you for advice?
i have 4 children i get asked for advice all the time!
Well, I wouldn't worry about it too much. There could be lots of reasons for this but being the one who people come to for advice is a double edged sword. It make s us feel good to give advice and help people out but once you become known as a ';GO TO'; person, you may long for the days when nobody asked you about anything.


If you like helping people by giving them advice then think about going into that field as a consultant or therapist. Nothing wrong with getting paid for something you like to do.


As for me, I am one of those ';GO TO'; people. If I had a dollar for each time somebody asked me for advice, Donald Trump and I would be neighbors.
WELL MAYBE THEY HAVE EVERYTHIN UNDER CONTROL!
Everyone comes to me for advice!
I have no idea i dont keep track but prolly alot
Most of them dont come right out and say I need advice, but in general conversation they will as want would you do?,what do you think about this? I help a lot of friends and family
I'm one of those good listeners. Most people just come up to me and tell me what's bothering them. It's more like a friendly conversation. If I think I can help, I may offer advice but usually they just want someone to listen.
like one or two
I've had quite a few friends (both online and in person) ask me for relationship advice.
Alot especially family, its their job

No comments:

Post a Comment