Thursday, August 19, 2010

Please help me ! I need your advice ! all people who are in love with their families !?

am 35 old woman . I married last year. I have a sister who is my whole life . she is my only excuse to survive .my only excuse to breath . I love her soooooooo much . she is very polite . very nice,kind and helpful. while i am at work or i am not beside her i miss her soooooooooo much that it cause me that i can not breath without her . she is my whole life . I love my husband soooo much but my sister is like my daughter . all the time my heart leads me to be beside her . i can not help myself spoiling her . he does not like my attitude but what i can do ? I love her sooooooooooo much .





I know it is not normal. but why i love her sooo much. I am always worried about her . some times i can not let her go some where because i might become worried . my manner bothers her i know.but i dont know what to do.


my parenst are very kind and normal . like other parenst .


I always think with myself what if i lose my sister .and this thought is always with me in my mind.





please help! advise me some how i can become normal.like a sister .


please ! I need your advice !


dont think that my sister is spoiled by me !she is a very polite and respectful girl.very serious in her studies andwork.





please advise me !Please help me ! I need your advice ! all people who are in love with their families !?
Why do you worry about losing her so much? Maybe you need to see a councilor about the strong feelings.It is normal to love her but you are really going over board. Did she almost die at one time for you to have this strong emotional tie? I think your husband has a right to be concerned. He should be your top priority right now if you have only been together a year. You need to find out why you feel so strong about your sister from a professional.Please help me ! I need your advice ! all people who are in love with their families !?
You sound a bit disturbed. It is normal to worry about your family and to love them but it does seem that this has gone too far. What loss have you had in your life? perhaps it is because of this that you fear losing her? You need to see a councellor to talk it through. Good luck
this happened with me but not for a sister but for my dad...but then i tried to like other people as well.....dont be so attatched to your sister...there are so many more ppl out there who die for your love..love her..but not so much...dont lose other relationships for just this one
I am not sure of the age difference or why you think something is going to happen to her. You surely need to speak to a counselor about this. There is something that is making you feel this way. How does your sister feel about this? Has she said anything to you regarding the overwhelming attention?? I could understand you husbands concern and would follow up by seeing a professional, as you do not want this to ruin your relationship with him or other people.
  • buy make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment