Monday, August 23, 2010

Why is it that when I ask for advice on here, people say I'm overreacting?

Because they are not intelligent enough to come up with a good answer, so they turn around and blame you for their shortcoming of not have a good answer to the question.Why is it that when I ask for advice on here, people say I'm overreacting?
take da complimentz ditch da rude remarkz ur not overreactin ur just worried like meWhy is it that when I ask for advice on here, people say I'm overreacting?
i guess people just dont like to be nice anymore.
Don't say that you know for me you're not over reactive because the purpose of asking is portrayed by your questions. So don't take it personally now ok. Remember God loves you and gave you the right to ask when you get lost....Ok LOVE YOU!!!!!
Because theyre assh*les. A lot of the time there will be a lot of people who read and don't answer, because it's hard to give advice over the internet. Or you could just be overreacting.. But I'd say its mostly the first reason :P

No comments:

Post a Comment