Saturday, August 21, 2010

What should I do? I would appreciate the advice from people who are 18 and older. I'm a junior in high school.

About 6 months ago, I broke up with my boyfriend because he cheated on me. We were together for 1 yr and 3 months. It really hurted me because I was sincerely in love, and it wasn't puppy love. 6 months later I've found someone new who treats me like a queen. But I haven't gotten over my ex, I don't want to wait to get in another relationship, and I often find myself crying because of the love I still have for my ex. I really like my current boyfriend, and he's so good to me. But I can't seem to trust any dude because of what my ex did to me and I don't want to ruin what I have with my new boyfriend. I'm confused because I give so much advice to other people about their relationships but I can't take my own advice. I don't want to EVER fall in love again because of what he did to me. I just want to know should I still not trust any dude or should I just take a chance. I just don't want to get hurt again because the pain that I'm feeling hurts so bad.What should I do? I would appreciate the advice from people who are 18 and older. I'm a junior in high school.
Okay... i am only a junior too but i hope you read what i write atleast.





I have been in the similar situation except i found a new guy in only a few months... i was very hesitant to date him, but i ended up doing it.


Make sure that it is really what you want and go ahead take a chance with it..


my guess is you will love again sometime in your life.





Just becuase one guy hurt you doesnt mean they all will sweetie.. try to let your ex go. put him in your past, he obviously wasnt worth your time.What should I do? I would appreciate the advice from people who are 18 and older. I'm a junior in high school.
if you dont open up your heart and take a chance, you will NEVER find happiness with anyone. do you think its fair to not trust ur current bf? has he EVER done anything to make u question his trust? not all guys are cheaters you know...some of us ARE nice!!! im sure he has given u his heart fully, its only fair that you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment