Saturday, August 21, 2010

I hate it so much when people need advice on a serious topic and they just answer with I don't know or how I'm

I supposed to know that just bothers me if u don't know the answer than don't answer that question have u notice it ?


this is not wantyourlalala22 asking it's her friend carol asking?I hate it so much when people need advice on a serious topic and they just answer with I don't know or how I'm
I agree with you...there are so many ignorant people...it happenes to all of us.I hate it so much when people need advice on a serious topic and they just answer with I don't know or how I'm
I'm Just sitting here wondering if you are retarded or stoned?????
So, the question is?
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but I can at least tell you that answering a question with any vartion of ';I don't know'; is a violation of the Answers Community Guidelines, and you can report any ';I don't know'; type answers as ';not an answer.';
it bothers me too. you are not alone
So what's your question again?
I have always appreciated honesty. If you take the time to read the question and submit a response, I won't ';Hate'; an 'I don't know.' At least someone took the time to read and respond. Love your neighbor as yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment